Deadpile Rampage Deadpile Rampage

A mediocre game inspired by a much greater game

It's a nice take on the other game of the same, but it's not as good. The controls could have been better such as up for jumping. Using up for climbing seemed a little awkward to be honest and I don't like how if you accidentally stay inside and enemy for a couple seconds your entire life bar is almost drained.

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Awesome game, but...

I must have clicked on that MoFunZone icon in the bottom right corner like at least 100 times accidentally which is the only reason this game gets a 9 rather than a 10.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Pretty good.

The only problem is that when using the keyboard controls are really touchy so an Xbox 360 controller is pretty much a must or else this game is very difficult.

Boombot Boombot

I am the Boomking

The game was okay, but most of the time I found that I was able to pass most levels other than the way it seems the designer intended.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Awesome game.

Talk abouta BFG for the final weapon. Holy crap

Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

Great game

Yea! I got a high score of 999999999999!

Aqua Slug Aqua Slug

Seemed ok.

I was playing on medium and in the beginning it seemed really easy and I thought those lives would last me for the rest of the game but I was wrond. As soon as I got into the castle some spaces were much narrower and alot of attacks were impossible to avoid.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Best fighting game on Newgrounds

Too bad they didn't think of this for the SNES. It would probably have been very similar with the exception of some future characters. There are just some minor glitches that could probably be improved.

Turret Defence Turret Defence

I give it a 2.... out of 5.

Couldn'y you have used an original name for the game? Also, even though it was 3D alot of the 2D games of the same nayure are alot better.

bunny ZAP ! bunny ZAP !

My cam doesn't work too well to play....

Where did you get the marching ants sound from?

neuroproductions responds:

its a freeware sound that i found at flashkit